0308 - NEOPRENE KNEE STABILIZER - SPIRAL STAYS
The OTC 0308 Knee Stabilizer with spiral stays retains natural body heat to help soothe aching muscles and maintain flexibility, provides firm, uniform compression to support weakened joints, and offers moderate protection from bumps and bruises. The high-tech, perforated neoprene material "breathes", allowing perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort. For precisely targeted pressure over soft tissues, any combination of buttress quarter sections can be removed by using scissors to cut through the slits on the interior pocket.
- Four-way stretch material retains body heat and increases circulation to help maintain flexibility, and provides even compression over all the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Perforated material is breathable, lets perspiration and moisture to escape for extended wearing comfort
- Bilateral spiral stays offer moderate side-to-side support and stability, yet flex and extend naturally with the joint
- Multi-function neoprene buttress surrounds kneecap (patella) and provides compression and stabilization - slits on interior of buttress cover allow for a wide range of adjustability to deliver precisely targeted support
- Sheer mesh elastic opening over back of knee for additional wearing comfort
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Easy slip-on, slip-off application
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
0308 - NEOPRENE KNEE STABILIZER - SPIRAL STAYSManufacturer: OTC Professional Orthopaedic
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: 1-800-368-1346
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.